Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Departed


When I saw these ceramic leaves, made by Jana of Happy Fish Things, I had to have them.  The glaze is just stunning. It took me some time to decide how to use them - it would have been easy to simply set a bead or two at the top. I felt they demanded a more elaborate design, but one that wouldn't detract from the lovely focals. I added czech and Indonesian glass, some vintage beads and drops of blue fluorite.


They're available here in my Etsy shop.

And don't forget: tomorrow is the reveal day for this month's We're All Ears challenge!

Bye for now, Claire

www.somethingtodo.etsy.com
www.somethingtodobeads.etsy.com
www.somethingtodowithyourhands.com

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings. I love those pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my yes, yummy glaze! And thanks for the shout out for the Challenge! I am preparing the post right now! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous leaves and I love what you did with them, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very gorgeous, Claire! I instantly knew who had made these..you! Your style is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning! You added the exact right amount to set off the focal leaves perfectly without detracting from them and that is a difficult balance to maintain - fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You couldn't have made them more perfect...LOVeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete