Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ladies in Waiting

Things have been a bit hectic here this last week or so.  I did a market at the weekend.  It's one I do regularly - every month - but I decided to make some alterations to both my display and the selection of jewellery I have available, which ate into my time.  So, I've had to turn to my back catalogue for today's pair.




They're kinda crazy daft, I know. I made them around Christmas - I can't believe that's nearly six months ago!  They were a heap of fun to make. The ceramic connectors are from Scorched Earth.  I'd been holding on to them for ages - I got them in my first SE order, long, looooong ago!

7 comments:

  1. These earrings so remind me of - vintage and yet they are definitely modern! I adore the hand charms! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific assemblage earrings, I love every piece of them and they are all so good together. Beautiful Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool Claire! Love the hand charms especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy daft GOOD!! These are so fun! Love the hand charms. I have some of Petra's multi-loop connectors too but I haven't used them yet--this is inspiring! I'll have to give them a whirl here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are a lot of fun! Eclectic and definitely unique :)

    ReplyDelete