Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Into the Sun


You know sometimes you see beads that you just can't be without?  You may recognise the painted driftwood barrels that I've used here, especially if you admire the work of Lorelei Eurto (I think that's going to be most of you!).  As soon as I saw her designs with these Nature Scavenger beads, I knew I had to get some.  They're so cheering and just the thing to be using as winter slowly creeps away and makes way for Spring.  As you can see, we've had sun here today, in my corner of the UK.



That's what's to blame for this blue-ish picture!  Still, I reckon I'll forgive it - I just hope it hangs around!

These earrings are available here, in my Etsy shop

Bye for now, Claire
(www.somethingtodowithyourhands.com)



10 comments:

  1. Sweet earrings! I love the scavenger beads and immediately went to her etsy site only to find she didn't have any of the colorful beads. I'll be stalking her for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I love all the elements you've combined here, and the soft colors. The carved flowers are the perfect flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beads you have paired are so rustic and varied and work perfectly together! I love the soft peachy flower and driftwood beads.. I would love to wear these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling! I love the cheerful color combo and the way you "stacked" the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those beads are amazing and I see why you just had to have them. You did them justice with the cute combination of colors and textures!

    Gigi @ Old World Patina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not seen those wooden beads before! Thank you for showing them to us! Your design is so fresh and cheerful..thank you Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great! I love things with pink that are not to 'frou-frou'. Like these! -- Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, somehow I missed these!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete